You can help provide a financial bridge for rescues at ACRF to their future loving homes. We value your care and support in making a difference for the animals. ACRF thanks you for your generosity in giving. Your gift may be tax deductible under IRS guidelines. You can specify a category where you wish to have your donation used:
- Spay/Neuter Fund - Gifts to our Spay/Neuter Fund help ACRF provide the Atlanta community with free and low-cost spay and neuter surgeries and vaccinations. ACRF believes in collaborating with other organizations on a spay/neuter initiatives that will ultimately decrease the number of homeless pets in Atlanta.
- Pay It Forward - Want to directly help others contribute to ending overpopulation? Spay it forward! 100% of these funds will be used exclusively for Spay Neuter.
- Individual Annual Fund - Gifts help support ACRF's programs and services. Annual fund gifts may be made in honor of or in memory of a loved one.
- Education Fund - Gifts to our Education Fund enables us to provide humane messages to the public through educational outreach. Examples of outreach include a free children's summer camp, and educational programs within the public school system.
- Sponsor-a-Pet Fund - If you are unable to help by adopting or volunteering, another option is financially sponsoring a pet. ACRF has unsponsored rescue pets that need financial assistance either for medical reasons or for long term care at our sanctuary. When you sponsor a pet, you will receive regular news, photos and updates from your chosen pet, not to mention the satisfaction of knowing you are helping an animal in need. Children love to communicate with their sponsor pet through fan mail. Will you be that special friend to a sponsor pet today?
- Armed Services Fund - Gifts to our Armed Services Fund enables ACRF to receive, care for and re-home pets belonging to deployed soldiers. When men and women are deployed there is a surge of pets at their local animal control facilities. ACRF will provide an alternative to individuals seeking to have their pets lovingly re-homed. ACRF will also receive pets from families of soldiers killed during active duty for their country.
ACRF thanks you for your generosity in giving. Your gift may be tax deductible under IRS guidelines.
Online:Donate through Paypal or Credit Card.
PO BOX 76323
Atlanta, GA 30328
Whether you have used Animal Companion Rescue Foundation to spay or neuter your pet or just wish to help less fortunate pets, please consider paying it forward. 100% of the fund will be used exclusively for future spay/neuter surgeries. While we offer low-cost spay and neuter options, it can still be difficult for those with stressful financial needs. Your donation will help alleviate this cost and will fix a pet that otherwise might not have the procedure. It pays to spay!